Spotclean Ltd Terms and Conditions
The materials and information on our website are provided for the purpose of general information and use only to enable us discharge our business responsibility to you to the best of our ability. We will not accept any responsibility to the fullest extent permitted by Unite Kingdom law for misuse of information or any damages or loss which may arise from accessing our site or any link to another site through our site.
The terms ‘Spotclean Ltd”, ‘www.thespotclean.com’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of this website registered as Spotclean Ltd, Company Registration Number 09037341. The term ‘you’, ‘Cleaner, ‘Customer’ ‘Client’ and all categories of visitors to our website, refer to the user or viewer of our website.
1) Spotclean Ltd are the owner of all the intellectual property rights and all materials on this website and protected by copyright laws. All rights reserved.
2) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice for which we shall not be liable under any circumstance.
4) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
5) Since you have agreed to use this website to request our service, it means that you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by United Kingdom law.
6) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
7) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
9) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence under the United Kingdom law.
10) It is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse act 1990 to use our site for malicious acts or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our computer or database connected to our site. We will not hesitate to disclose your information to the relevant law enforcement agencies and we will cooperate fully with those authorities to get to the root of the breach of our Privacy.
11) Our Privacy Policies together with our Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
15) Thank you for using our website and you are welcome to visit us as many times as you wish. We appreciate your custom!
Spotclean Ltd website (www.thespotclean.com) is owned and controlled by Spotclean Ltd referred to as ‘Spotclean,we/our/us’, incorporated in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 09037341. Our registered office is at 31 Celandine Close, South Ockendon, RM15 6JB. Essex.
1 Spotclean Ltd will not intentionally collect personal information data from a person under the age of 18 unless supervised by a parent or guardian.
2 When you require Spotclean Ltd service, we may request you to provide certain information by filling in forms on our site, www.thespotclean.com. The information we request may include your name, address and other relevant information to enable us process your request.
3 The information you provide may be stored on our computer systems or written down and the data is used to carry out your instruction or request.
4 A record of Information via telephone, emails, text messages and other electronic correspondences may be kept.
5 Spotclean Ltd will not pass your information to any third party for marketing purposes. We may request for a feedback or a testimonial from you as related to your satisfaction, which we might request your consent to display on our website.
6 We may use the information you provide us to administer your service relationship with us. For example, we will provide the information to our Independent Cleaners to locate where to provide a service and who to provide the service to.
7 Your information may be used to process your order, to raise invoices for our services and for payment for our services as agreed with you.
8 We may record the details of your visits to our site which may include but not limited to browser usage, blogs, location data, traffic, operating system, web rating, frequency of visits, communication data, FAQs and our resources that you access.
9 We may use the information you provide us to contact you by telephone (mobile/land), Email, post, SMS text messages or any other means of communication at our disposal. We may record calls for training or quality control purposes.
10 Spotclean may engage the services of payment providers to administer and process your card details if you opt to pay us online. Our customers have the options of paying direct into our bank account by internet banking.
11 Your information may be stored and processed using third party technology systems on our behalf.
12 We may also collect information about your computer systems including your IP address, browser, operating systems for system administration purposes but will not to identify any individual. This will be used to collate statistical data about our users’ browser and patterns to improve our website services.
14 When we engage a new Independent Cleaner, we may pass the personal information the Cleaner provided to us for identity verification and crime prevention. Upon request, we may also disclose personal data that we hold relating to you to the police or any other regulatory/enforcement or government agencies should there be any suspected illegal or fraudulent activities.